Other videos you might like:
12 Signs Your Computer Has Been Hacked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6XFaUT2RfU&;
14 Amazing Instagram Tricks You Are Going to Love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85hvtPCB0lo&;
15 Ways to Search Google 96% of People Don’t Know About https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erZ3IyBCXdY&;
Letter keys 0:27
Windows logo key 6:35
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Pressing E together with the Windows logo key opens up Explorer so you can instantly find a file you need.
– To select all items and text in the browser page or document you’re working on, click Ctrl and A. If you want to remove or delete it, Ctrl + D can be very useful!
– Windows Task Manager is essential for anyone who works on their computer. To have easier access to it, press Esc + Ctrl + Shift, and save your time!
– Mac users have their own useful Esc commands too! For instance, pressing Esc along with Option and Command can help you instantly choose an app to force quit.
– You can browse through all your recently used apps by using Tab + the Windows logo key command.
– Moreover, if you don’t have a mouse and need to move around on the screen, press Tab with the Up or Down Arrow. It’s just as comfortable and quick as working with a touchpad!
– Alt + F opens file menu options for whatever program you’re working in. Alt + E takes you to edit options.
– If you want to see the properties of a certain file or folder without looking for it in the settings, select the file and press Alt and Enter to see all the information you need.
– Whenever you need to see the Jump List for the program pinned to your taskbar, use Alt, the Windows logo key, and the [№] number of its position in your taskbar. No mouse necessary!
– If you often zoom in and out of a page while working in a browser, try to press Ctrl and the + or – keys next time (as opposed to using your mouse).
– Pressing the Windows logo key with B can help you select the first icon of the Notification Area. If you need any other icon, you can choose it using the arrow keys.
– The Windows logo key, Ctrl, and B can instantly switch your computer to the program indicating a new message in your Notification Area.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: