Did you know that smartphones can harm your brain, disrupt your body’s biorhythms, and damage your health? Shockingly, but a double espresso influences our body less than the light of our phone!
Confusion of biorhythms 0:40
Accumulation of toxins 1:40
It gets harder to study 2:36
Memory disruptions 3:25
You are always hungry 3:54
You might get vision disorder 4:51
Your mood changes 5:43
Stop work with gadgets at least 2 hours before sleep 6:14
Use special applications 6:44
– Can you imagine that the light from the gadget has the same effect as the morning sun? It makes your brain stop producing melatonin (it’s the hormone which is necessary for your sound sleep). Also, melatonin also makes the development of cancer and other diseases slow down or prevents it completely.
– Melatonin and other hormones aren’t produced – sleep cycles are disturbed – our sleep becomes broken and restless. It leads to toxins accumulation. And this process, in turn, results in headaches, tiredness, exhaustion of the nervous system and stress. Scientists strongly recommend to have 7-9 hours of sleep; otherwise, your brain neurons won’t have time to rest, and your body won’t have time to get purified from neurotoxins.
– We are the captives of our smartphones; therefore, we sleep less, spending more and more time with our electronic friends. The research shows that students who overuse their phones need 25 minutes to concentrate on the task at hand!
– It gets harder and harder to remember old, already existing information. It resembles a messy wardrobe: when it is untidy and crammed to overflowing, it becomes increasingly difficult to find needed things. You have to apply more effort and time to have a result.
– A special testing was conducted: it examined 49 students who had to run on a treadmill. In the process of the experiment, it became obvious that those who spent up to 14 hours a day using their phones were much less fit than those whose smartphone time was just about 1 and a half hour.
– When 2,000 people were interviewed about the reasons for their vision problems, 55% admitted that their eye discomfort most probably stemmed from the habit to spend too much time (including in the dark) on their smartphones.
– A study which was held in Northwest University says that the more time people spend on their phones, especially in the nighttime, the higher is the risk of them getting depressed.
– Read a paper book instead of surfing the Internet or watching movies online. Actually, you can even use an e-book.
– If you have some urgent work to do or an important message to receive and it’s not possible to switch off your mobile phone, modern technologies come to rescue! There are special filters you can add to your screen.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: