Nowadays smartphones not only have numerous features of their own but also allow you to download multiple apps for any possible situation and purpose.
Measure a distance 1:12
Test your remote control batteries 2:25
Control your phone without touching it 3:20
Drive safely 4:10
Send texts from your PC 5:02
Make better decisions 5:54
Keep yourself safe 6:59
– Download the app called SizeUp, which will let you measure anything you need quickly and easily. This app will help you deal with any challenge in the blink of an eye thanks to its ability to measure almost anything through your phone’s camera. Just run the program, point the camera at the object, and wait for the result.
– Take the remote control, point it at the camera, and press any button. If you see a red or pinkish light coming from the tip of the remote when you look at it through your phone’s display, it means the infrared signal is working properly and the problem, in this case, is the batteries.
– Wave Control is available for both Android and iOS devices. While using this app, you can launch music and video players or answer calls with a wave of your hand without worrying about getting dirt all over your screen while cooking or cleaning.
– If you’re driving in the dark and want to keep your eyes constantly on the road, you can download a certain app called Hudway, which will come in handy. This app helps you drive more safely, especially when it’s raining or snowing outside. It also clears the vision, when there’s fog.
– With the app called Mighty Text, you won’t miss a thing! It syncs your phone and computer or tablet and gives you the opportunity to manage SMS and MMS from your email. All messages linked to your phone number will appear on your computer screen, and you can also find them in your phone’s text inbox.
– To save your time and make the decision-making process a little bit easier, name your options, set characteristics, and let this app called Decision Crafting suggest the best choice instantly. The app makes the final decision after considering all the pros and cons of each choice and comparing them to one another based on different criteria.
– If you often come home late in the evening and feel unsafe on the streets, there’s an app called Bsafe, which may help to calm your nerves and deal with any potential danger. It will not only send an SOS message to your emergency contacts but will also record video and audio, track your GPS location, and set a timer that will automatically send an alarm to friends if you don’t turn it off in time.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: