Did you know that a good old vacuum cleaner is also a perfect way to remove dirt and dust from your computer? Next time you clean your house, remember to vacuum the system unit, keyboard, and speakers. The only thing you will need to do is remove the brush from the vacuum cleaner tube before you do this. Do you wanna know other advice? Then watch the video!
Wipe the screen with a microfiber cloth 0:34
Don’t use harsh chemicals 1:31
Remove scratches with the help of toothpaste 2:16
Use a hair dryer to blow away dust 3:04
Use a bulb syringe to get rid of dust in hard-to-reach places 3:51
Clean dust with the help of a vacuum cleaner 4:24
Use a butter knife to clean the keys and mouse buttons 4:44
Use baby wipes to clean the keyboard 5:52
Erase grime from the keys of your keyboard 6:33
Use a toothpick to dig out debris 7:02
#dirtycomputer #keyboardcleaning #computerproblems
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– If you need to remove dust that has gathered on a computer or laptop monitor, do not use rough paper or paper towels. When you use this material, lint from it clings to the screen and falls down later. The best way to clean your monitor is by using a microfiber cloth.
– If you want to wipe your screen or keyboard with a damp cloth, don’t soak it in liquids that contain ammonia, acetone, or alcohol. These substances are too aggressive and can easily remove the paint from keyboard buttons.
– Just a little toothpaste will help you to polish scratches. However, you should make sure that you aren’t using gel paste as this one won’t work. Also, don’t pick a toothpaste that has large abrasive or whitening particles in it because this will lead to more scratches.
– Dirt, dust, and crumbs often accumulate between keyboard buttons and inside the keyboard. All you need is an ordinary hair dryer!
– Dust accumulates not only on the surface of your computer but also in numerous hard-to-reach places. But despite the fact that these places are, well, hard to reach, you can still clean them by using a bulb syringe.
– If your computer mouse has a removable tracking ball, you can take it out before cleaning the mouse itself. Just twist off the cover over the ball. Use a cloth dampened with the water-vinegar solution to wipe the ball clean.
– Before you get down to business, try to shake out loose dirt from your keyboard. You can do this by gripping the sides of the keyboard and turning it over. If you’re the owner of a laptop, hold it upside down so that the screen is open.
– Over time, more and more grime left by your fingertips builds up on your keyboard buttons. This problem can be easily solved with the help of a simple pencil eraser.
– Ports, vents, and other narrow crevices of your PC case can easily get clogged with dust and grime. In most cases, the only thing tiny enough to help you clean these holes is a toothpick!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: